Friday, August 28, 2015

Wee wee wee all the way home ....

Recently at the gym we had a gynaecological urologist give a  talk to women of the Never2Old programme on continence issues facing many women as they age or deal with conditions that cause them. 
There are various things you can do from pelvic floor exercises, pills to surgery . Then there is also wearing continence undies to cope with the the odd untimely leaky embarrassment

Parkinson's unfortunately is one of those pesky conditions but I am not yet afflicted but wonder if the racy title black Confitex continence g-string that Eli gave me from his Fashion Week goody bag will be any good. How do I put it on? Perhaps I can wear it under my granny panties, pyjamas or nightdress and try it out! It's supposed to absorb up to 80 mls.  Fancy that! There are other more substantial versions in a pretty pink which I would probably  go for should or when the need arise. In the meantime I'll hang the g- string somewhere as a reminder to do those exercises.

No comments: