Thursday, August 13, 2015

Chocolate and other Addictions

When I mislaid my two new cakes of Whitaker's Artisan chocolate I realised my penchant for a daily dose of chocolate was actually a little more than that. It carries me through the evening and takes the place of a dose of dopamine.  I have my last dose of Sinamet at 4pm so my body is ready for another boost of something and a bit of chocolate fills the need. 

I still have to find that chocolate but in the meantime E found this sweet substitute on the Internet which fills the bill, and is easy and fussfree to make  - no egg, no butter instead oil,cocoa and peanut butter as well as the usual pantry items. I can truly say it is delicious eaten straight out of the mug or with some Greek honey yoghurt for added calories.


http://www.thenovicechefblog.com/2013/02/chocolate-peanut-butter-mug-cake/


My other addiction at present is the computer game of Haste which involves competing with somebody else to make as many words out of a grid of letters in 90 seconds. I play this game several times a day in batches of 5 so I don't waste too much time. I like to win at least one game in each five and may even stop when I have, as I seem to get that feel-good feeling that comes with success! 

Haste by Lachlan T Potts
https://appsto.re/nz/9xUVU.i

No comments: