Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Falling

Seeing I have had 3 falls in as many months I felt it was worth my while to go to a talk by a woman from the Accident Compensation Commission  yesterday.  There is always something new to learn or be reminded of stuff you know.  Like decluttering, making sure mats are stuck down or not curling up at their corners

I like my mats and rugs especially the two Oriental ones that are at present rolled up seeing as there is nowhere big enough for them which says rather a lot about my clutter.  Mind you it is not all mine.  

With our imminent shift to Herne Bay there is a bit of stuff waiting a decision.  I like the idea of finding a new home for things but if one can't be found then it will come with us towards the end of June.

This beautiful beaded cardigan that belonged to my mother and which I wore too on special occasions has found a new wardrobe. I will take it up to to Lucy who  works on Ponsonby Rd  this morning who is looking forward to owning and wearing it.


No comments: